TRIGGER WARNING: Content may be inappropriate or disturbing for some audiences. 21+ advised
This content is meant for education, advocacy, and marketing. Please be aware of the risks and benefits of engaging on all platforms including social media. Following or engaging in content is not a replacement for a therapeutic relationship or professional help. Ethical, professional, and therapeutic boundaries will be adhered to. This content is not psychotherapy, a replacement for a therapeutic relationship, nor does it substitute medical care. It is not meant to diagnose or treat medical conditions of which you might seek therapy for. The information is general and for educational purposes only. The Human Hangover, That Girl Amber, LLC and the like does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of this content. Customers and followers risk breaching their confidentiality by following, liking, re-posting, commenting and engaging with our content. Please consult your physician or mental health provider for advice or support for your health and wellbeing. If you are suicidal or need emergent care, please call your local 24-hour hotline or 911, emergency services. To find a therapist near you in the USA, go to psychologytoday.com Grateful for you!
This information is cultivated by The Human Hangover, and each of their contracted staff (the “Proprietors”). By using or consuming any of The Human Hangover content whether print, online, website, social media, or other; you (the “Participant”) signify your acceptance of and obligation to these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”).
Waiver of Liability
This agreement releases the Proprietors from all liability relating to injuries that may occur from performing shared exercises, guides, personal work or other- which may include Light Physical Activity, Breath Work, and Personal Improvement work. By using this website, our content, and our products you agree to these terms and conditions and agree to hold the Proprietors entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. You also acknowledge the risks involved in Light Physical Activity, Breath Work, and Personal Improvement work. You agree that you are participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to you. Additionally, you do not have any conditions that will increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. By agreeing to these terms you forfeit all rights to bring a suit against the Proprietors for any reason.
Liability Disclaimer: No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available by the Proprietors (The Human Hangover) or any third-party through their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, physical or legal fields. The Proprietors do not offer any professional personal, medical, financial, mental, psychological, physical or legal advice. Neither the Proprietors nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, agents, managers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages to the Participant or the Participant’s business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in the or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the website or any products or services provided pursuant to the content and products of The Human Hangover. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will the Proprietors be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from Participant’s involvement in the activities, content, guides, information, or online events. To be clear: You, the Participant, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation you agree not to attempt to hold us, the Proprietors, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in The Human Hangover at any time, under any circumstance.
By using this site and all associated social media accounts, you agree to these terms and conditions. You, the Participant, hereby certify that you are 18 years of age or older. You have read and consent to all the terms detailed in this Agreement.
Returns + Exchanges
We take pride in making sure everyone in the Because Marquette family is taken care of. Having issues with your order? Give us a shout, we’re happy to help! 7-Day Return Policy: All returns, refunds, and exchanges are valid within 7 days of purchase (in-store) or 7 days of delivery (online). Manufacturer defects, damaged, or incorrect items are exceptions and valid within 30 days of purchase or delivery. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the shipping and processing of your return. Credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days.
Mail Returns All mail returns much include our returns form. Please download, print and fill out the form below. Include this completed form in your shipment along with your returned items.
Please send all returns to: The Human Hangover 517 N Third Street Marquette, MI 49855 Return Policy 7-Day Return Policy: all returns, refunds, and exchanges are valid within seven days of purchase (in-store) or seven days of delivery (online). Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with merchandise tags in place (if applicable). Manufacturer defects, damaged, or incorrect items are exceptions and valid within thirty days of purchase or delivery. Please allow two to three weeks for the shipping and processing of your return. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional two to twn business days, after your credit has been applied, for it to post to your account.
Terms + Conditions
These terms and conditions of commercial sale (the “Terms and Conditions”) of The Human Hangover and That Girl Amber, LLC (the “Seller”) bind the Seller and its customer (the “Buyer”) and apply to and form an integral part of all quotations and offers made by Seller, all acceptances, acknowledgements and confirmations by Seller of any orders by Buyer and any agreements (“Agreements”) regarding the sale by Seller and purchase by Buyer of goods and services (“Products”), unless and to the extent Seller explicitly agrees otherwise. Seller reserves the right to unilaterally modify or amend any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The current version of these Terms and Conditions and any modifications or amendments supersedes all prior versions of these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions may be found at Seller’s website (www.thehumanhangover.com) and is otherwise available upon request.
At The Human Hangover we value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding the information you entrust to us. Therefore, you should know that when you make a purchase from us, we may on occasion share your mailing address with select third-parties for our marketing purposes only.
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
The content available through the Site is the sole property of The Human Hangover and That Girl Amber, LLC or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, The Human Hangover owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by The Human Hangover advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the Site to anyone without TheHumanHangover.com express prior written consent. You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Our sites contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
By using this Site, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
- a) I am of legal age to view material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
- b) Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to anyone else.
- c) I believe I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
- d) I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this Site; I am familiar with the materials offered by this Site; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this Site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this Site, I agree to no longer access this Site.
- e) I recognize that this Site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
5) By viewing and/or using this Site, you agree that TheHumanHangover.com will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this Site and/or Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Human Hangover, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
6) WE AND OUR ADVERTISERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS PROVIDE THE THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM SITE AND SERVICES ON AN AS IS AND AS PROVIDED BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR, BUG OR VIRUS FREE AND SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY OR BY ANY MEANS, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS DIFFICULTIES, ACESS DELAYS, ANY INTERRUPTION AND/OR DATA DELIVERY, NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, OR EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
7) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE YOU OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
8) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM SITE AND THAT THE HUMAN HANGOVER MAY FORM PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THEHUMANHANGOVER.COM WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) Use of our Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
10) You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Site, Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
11) These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in Marquette County, Michigan, or if such jurisdiction is not available, then in a Federal Court of Michigan.